Board Eleveight Process V6 komplett
Style: Performance Freeride
Sizes: 132 x 39.5 / 135 x 41 / 139 x 42.5 / 144 x 44
Pads & Straps: Airgo3 optional
The Process delivers ultimate performance for freeride fun even in the
most challenging conditions.
● High-performance freeride twintip with game-changing ﬂex
● Parabolic (PRS) rails with ABS material for grip and upwind ability
● New Fly 3D Paulownia wood core reinforced with a carbon stringer for smooth landings and
● Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
● Equipped with Airgo3 pads and straps and 45mm G10 ﬁns
● New ABS rail material with higher impact resistance
● Updated graphics for a more exciting look
● New Fly 3D Paulownia wood core
Shaped with the latest high-tech materials, the Process is our top-selling board providing grip in strong
gusts, early planing in light winds, and cushions the most vicious chop.
Superior carving and smooth landings are achieved with the carbon-reinforced Fly 3D Paulownia wood
core, and the PRS rails with ABS material enhances impact resistance and optimise ﬂex. Ultra-playful and
dynamic to ride, the Process makes all conditions fun and is the board you'll never grow out of.